Recently the main media has picked up a story about some Turkish hackers who have been hacking the french.
In one of the latest attacks by a group know as AYYILDIZ who has over 12,000 total defacement’s on h-zone has hacked and defaced a Turkish website with one clear message, they are ready for cyber war.
The defacement which has the below message and video attached can be currently seen on the website or on h-zone mirrors
For the sake of our country , we will continue fighting against the enemies in virtual world as we do in real world under all heavy circumstances such as winter,cold and snow..
We are never tired and we will never give up !We always support each other and we are always together in good times and bad times.We will declare Cyber War against all the nations having negative ideas about Turkey and our religion Islam.If you insist on these ideas ,get ready for cyber war !We aren’t afraid of anybody and we will give our answer back where necessary.
more reading about these attacks
- About War and “War” (theintersector.wordpress.com)
- Cyber war, car malware among top tech threats: report (ctv.ca)
- The Undeclared “Cyber Cold War” With China (news.slashdot.org)
- US expels Venezuelan diplomat who ‘discussed cyber war on America’ (guardian.co.uk)
- U.s. Launches Internet War (weeklyworldnews.com)
- Elisagate: Anonymous Hackers Launch Finland Cyber War (ibtimes.com)
- Panetta: Cyber warfare could paralyze U.S. (cbsnews.com)
- Hidden Dragon: The Chinese cyber menace (go.theregister.com)
- Geeks With Guns: Obama’s New Defense Plan Invests In Cyber Capabilities (blogs.rsa.com)