- Again this week no rocket or mortar shell hits were identified in Israeli territory. An IDF force was attacked by sniper fire near the border fence in the central Gaza Strip. An officer and a soldier were wounded.
- The Israeli security forces recently exposed a number of terrorist networks operating in the Hebron district. One of the was making preparations to infiltrate Kiryat Arba to abduct or murder a local resident. A terrorist cell which attacked an Israeli vehicle with a ring of IEDs was exposed in southern Mt. Hebron.
- The Turkish media reported that the Turkish attorney general had issued indictments against four IDF commanders who had been involved in the events aboard the Mavi Marmara. The indictments falsely claimed that the passengers aboard the ship had been armed with “plastic flagpoles, spoons and forks” [In reality, the IHH operatives aboard were armed with deadly cold offensive weapons and at least one or two guns].
- Israel’s South Important Terrorist Events
- Judea and Samaria
- The Situation in the Gaza Strip
- The Palestinian Prisoners’ Hunger Strike
- Fatah-Hamas Reconciliation
- Israel and the Palestinians
- Propaganda Events
 The statistics do not include rockets fired which fell inside the Gaza Strip. As of May 29, 2012.
2 According to the Israel Security Agency website.
3 The suicide bombing attack, carried out by two suicide bombers in the center of the southern Israeli city of Dimona on February 4, 2008, killed a civilian woman and wounded 38 other Israelis. Sa’id Qawasmeh was one of the terrorists released in the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange deal and expelled to the Gaza Strip.
4 A previous attempt to sabotage an Israeli cultural event was made in London on September 1, 2011, during a performance of the Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra at a BBC concert. For further information see the September 19, 2011 bulletin “Premeditated heckling attempts to disrupt a performance of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra in London” at http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/en/article/17848.
5 For information about the weapons in the possession of the operatives aboard the Mavi Marmara, see the August 25, 2010 bulletin “Examination of the weapons and equipment found on the Mavi Marmara indicates that preparations had been made in advance for an active confrontation with IDF soldiers. The extreme violence demonstrated by IHH operatives and their supporters in the confrontation with the IDF on board the Mavi Marmara [were] …prepared in advance, and carried out by a hard core of dozens of violent operatives. It required to prepare in advance standard weapons and to make improvised ones.“